PETROSEA is a leading engineering, construction and mining company with a track record of achievement in Indonesia for more than 36 years.
Petrosea is also operating in Southeast Asia Region with some challenging projects.
Establish and develop and monitor and the implementation of training Packages into the mining division to ensure effective and standard training implementation that conforms with training needs analysis and allocated budget.
1. Min. Bachelor Degree.
2. Min 5 years experienced in Mining industry.
3. Has proficient knowledge about the mining process, from feasibility studies to mining services (pit to port).
4. Has strong exposure as a trainer for mining operation on project.
5. Able to create own module / syllabus for sustainable program (Petrosea property right).
6. Computer literate.
7. Good command in English both verbal & written.
8. Willing to work at our project sites.
1) Provide development of training programmes by liaising with Section / Project / Department Managers in order to determine training needs for the coming year and ideal scope of training support requested.
2) Review training program requirements; liaise with Human Resources department in order to allocate internal and/or external resources to all programs in training schedule.
3) Develop training plan and budget for Mining Department and submit the budget for review and approval.
4) Prepare and establish training schedule to ensure training schedule is updated with any incidental training and/or vendor free training as required.
5) Establish and develop technical competency for mining operator in order to have an updated competency matrix for mining operators.
6) Develop and review competency based training objectives for all current and new training programs.
7) Lease with the Operation Training Supt, develop and review training modules and assessment tool based on site/project requirements.
8) Develop and review training evaluation methodology and conduct quarterly training effectiveness review based on trainer and manager evaluations and for submission to ensure training effectiveness.
9) Deliver face to face training programs relating to the related competencies.
(Assignment: Project Sites)
Leadership of the surveying staff and resources to provide operations with adequate survey control to implement mine designs and to reconcile material handling for monitoring recovery, productivity and submission of progress claims.
1. May be required to work flexible hours to suit Project requirments.
2. Min. 3-4 years experiences as surveyor.
3. Able to operate mining survey equipment.
4. May be required to work flexible hours to suit Project requirments.
5. Good communication skill.
6. Willing to be placed in all project.
1) Leads the develkopment, implementation and continuous improvement of a set of standard procedures and systems for survey data collection, handling and data base maintenance.
2) Ensure that the integrity, clarity and thorougness of the information that is collected and produced by the survey function is of a high standard.
3) Responsible for the timeliness and accurancy of field survey work and calculations necessary for submission of monthly progress claims.
4) Work closely with both mining engineering and operations to provide an effective link between mine design and its implementation in the field.
5) Maintain a strong capability in the mine planning software and ensure that staff are similiarly up to date with their skills.
6) Coach and mentor surveyors and mining engineers to ensure that they understand the survey control requirments for managing the technical implications within contracts.
7) Participate in production and technical meetings both internally or externally.
8) Contribute to the compilation of tenders by providing mine planning and design support needed by the senior estimator.
SENIOR MINING ENGINEER
Monitor, control and supervise mining staff and resources in order to produce systems and procedures that effectively support the mining operations in achieving performance within budget.
1. Min. Bachelor Degree in Mining Engineering.
2. Min. 4 years experiences as a Mining Engineer in open-cut mining.
3. Fluent in English, written and verbal.
4. Willing to be placed in all company s locations or Jakarta.
5. May be required to work flexible hours to meet project requirements.
1) Prepare, analyze and adjust data of production, record details of the day s work on a daily report pad in order to establish project performance report.
2) Identify engineering problems, propose solutions and expedite client agreement where necessary to ensure minimal disruption to the progress of the works.
3) Review client specifications, drawings and documents to ensure the requirements defined are incorporated in the works and the responsibilities allocated under the project quality system and understood and implemented.
4) Complete daily timesheets, including activity descriptions and cost codes, for each person and, where required, plant item under his responsibility.
5) Prepare data of real/ technical cost, liaise with surveyor in calculate mining reserve from drilling for project analysis purpose.
6) Coordinate requisition for small tools and consumable materials as required in order to provide site operations support.
7) Identify hazards and risks during the planning phase of the work packages in order to minimize exposure to personnel and the environment.
PROJECT ENGINEER – Civil
Control and monitor the execution of a Mine Development Project (or section of a Project) including the liaison and control between Mining /Procurement/Construction to ensure that all materials and services that are purchased, fabricated, and constructed are delivered on time and in strict accordance with the approved project specifications and accepted industry codes, the development of preliminary assessments, prefeasibility studies, environmental assessment certificates, feasibility studies, mine and reclamation permits, and mine development.
1. Min. Bachelor degree in Mining or Engineering.
2. Min 4 years of progressive experience in mine engineering and mining operations supervision and management; with some experience gained at operating coal mines.
3. Maximise Project margins by ensuring appropriate Technical Specifications and Codes are adopted and followed by all Vendors and Fabricators to ensure the design life integrity is achieved.
4. Minimise re-work by being involved in constructability reviews.
5. Provide assistance to startup and commissioning team.
1. To Be fully conversant with the contents of the Project Safety Management Plans and the Company policies on safety. Ensure that Safety topics are discussed with all Vendors/Subcontractors/Fabricators prior to award and be vigilant in enforcing the agreed standards.
2. Liase with mine engineering in defining mine planning and scheduling, including but not limited to pit or mine optimization, phase development sequences, mining schedules, equipment selection, and project cost estimation.
3. Be fully conversant with all Project Management Plans and all Company procedures. Enforce the use of the procedures and immediately identify any non compliances with the Project Manager.
4. Ensure all technical specifications and industry codes are strictly enforced by all Vendors and subcontractors.
5. Manage and efficiently close out all Technical Queries that are raised by all partners including Vendors, Subcontractors, and Construction personnel. Maintain a TQ status report to track all TQ s.
6. Promote a Teamwork environment to get all members of the Team providing input to each situation. Take ownership of solutions and promote a positive reward culture.
7. Develop a Team to handle all Project Engineering activities. Prepare Position Descriptions for the team members and lead them to ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner and with efficiency.
8. Manage the interface between Procurement and Mining to ensure that Technical Bid Evaluations are prepared on a timely basis. Liaise with Vendors (via consultation with the Procurement Manager) as necessary to ensure that all technical aspects are dealt with prior to the award of work to Vendors and subcontractors. Attend the Kick-off meeting for all major orders.
9. Monitor the Project schedule and the schedule of Vendors/Fabricators and advise the Project Manager when issues are evident or likely to be reported incorrectly.
10. Liaise closely with the Project Manager and be involved with all constructability reviews during Project start-up.
11. Liaise with the Quality Manager to ensure all Vendors are adhering to the approved Project specifications and codes. Raise issues as they arise and assist with the close-out of NCR s.
12. Be commercially aware. Review the scope of work documents for all subcontracts and procured items to ensure that variations will be minimised. Liaise with the Project Services Manager for all issues surrounding the assessment of Variations by the project partners.
Monitor, control and supervise the mining production resources to achieve the production targets and objectives of the project in accordance with the project parameters and guidelines.
1. Fluent in English, written and verbal.
2. Familliar with mining software.
3. Having at least 4 years of experience in the similar role (as Mining Supervisor).
4. Certified in POP.
5. Understand the SHE aspects of mining operations.
6. Good communication and leadership skill.
7. Willing to be placed in all company location.
8. Excellent computer skill.
9. May be required to work flexible hours to meet Project requirements.
1. Responsible to implement short term detailed mine execution plans at the position level using the BMP process and to provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term mine plan.
2. Surpervise the performance of mining foremen, operators, technicians and unskilled personnel in the mining operations in the shift by shift BMP process using short term variance.
3. Identify the development and training needs of the mining foremen, operators, technicians and unskilled personnel in the mining operations for the benefit of the Project Manager.
4. Coordinate and supervise Mining production and other mining team to ensure smooth operations at loading points.
5. Control production on an hour by hour basis and prepare timely and accurate reports on project progress as requires by the project.
6. Assist Mining Superintendent in liaise and co-ordinate with maintenance departement to optimize and maximize mining equipment availability and utilization in achieving production target.
7. Minimise exposure to personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks during the operation phase of the work packages and implement all safety procedures, rules and regulations in accordance with the Safety Management Plan.
Monitor and control mining operation in term of support mining project manager to ensure production is achieved in accordance with BMP (Business Mining Petrosea), project parameters, project schedule, budget, in compliance with company s project safety and environmental policy.
1. Min. Bachelor degree in mining.
2. Min. 8 years previous experiences in mining operation (production).
3. Fluent in English, written and verbal.
4. Familiar with mining software.
5. Good communication and leadership skill.
6. Willing to be placed in all company location.
7. Excellent computer skill.
8. Certified in POP (hold POM certificate will be a plus).
1. Lead and monitor mining operations staff on their day to day mining operation, monitor and control mining equipment usage to ensure the safest and efficient mining operations in order to achieve production targets and schedule in line with the mine plan.
2. Develop and monitor weekly, monthly and shutdown schedules for inclusion in the BMP plans by the Senior Mining Engineer.
3. Support and monitor the implementation of long term mine plans and short term detailed mine execution plans at all levels using the BMP process, provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis in order to enable short term control achieving the long term mine plan.
4. Prepare timely and accurate information on project progress for inclusion in progress claims and reports prepared by the Senior Mining Engineer.
5. Maintain communication and coordination between Mining operations and Maintenance in order to maximize availability and utilization of all mining equipment.
6. Lead, coach and manage subordinate including recruitment and provide a proper development and succession plan for them, Promote and develop an open ethical work environment in order to maintain subordinate in attract, motive and retain.
7. Maintain and implementing HSE programs by minimise exposure to personnel and the environment by identifying hazards and risks from the planning phase of the work packages and during daily operational to ensure the effectiveness of the programs conform to official standard and requirements.
HSE SUPERINTENDENT (Project Sites)
To focus on the development and delivery of HSE training materials with one consistent approach. Support the HSE manager to Plan, direct, monitor and evaluate Health Safety Environment system, standard, process and procedures to enhance safety awareness among all Petrosea and its projects. Advise management with changes to government regulations.
1. Degree, preferable from Occupational HSE / Public Health / Environment Engineering.
2. 5 -10 years experiences in HSE area.
3. Formal training in Safety and Risk Management.
4. Able to travel from time to time if required.
5. Occasionally Work extended hours to meet section deadlines and emergency situations.
1. Monitor the implementation of HSE procedures and standards in maintenance areas that are complied with the industry standards and regulations in order to support company s operations effectively and efficiently.
2. Develop HSE short and long-term programs, including awareness programs, certification programs, which are in line with the company short and long term plans, as well as the industry standards in order to achieve the maintenance departmental objective optimally and in a cost-efficient manner.
3. Maintain and improve HSE management system, including inspection system, HSE audit system, in order to support HSE programs implementation effectively and efficiently.
4. Coordinate with all Project managers and field HSE representatives when implementing HSE programs.
5. Develop check list, inspection and workshop standards, monitor and analysis of information and documentation.
6. Monitor and maintain HSE statistic records in PHASES system and presenting the trend analysis from the statistic to ensure HSE database are updated and analysed.
7. Improve and evaluate all areas of risk assessment, hazard management, project HSE systems and training within business unit by regular visit and developing initiatives to ensure the project response or control in their project HSE risk.
8. To support HSE performance and maintain third party accreditation (ie. OSHAS 18001 & ISO 14001) and work effectively with certification body.
9. Continuously monitor HSE practices within operations and evaluate performance or the existing HSE policy, procedures and programs in order to identify possible obstacles / ineffectiveness and improve the program within time.
Develop, monitor, measure and evaluate all Environmental Management System to propose corrective actions in order to prevent environmental incident, comply with company s HSE policies, government environmental regulation, and other requirements.
• Min. Bachelor degree, preferably in Environmental Engineer.
• Min. 5 years experiences in Environmental.
• Required travelling to all company s sites.
• ISO 14001 certified.
• Good communication / presentation skill.
• Willing to work outside office hour.
• Fluent in English.
• Attend Training or certification related environmental issues.
1. Coordinate and review form or procedure related Environmental into HSE MS to ensure all form and procedures are update, valid and in line with the current situations.
2. Coordinate and manage licence, permit and environmental legislation requirements to ensure all license required by legislation related to environmental aspect are complied.
3. Coordinate with project HSE Superintendent in conducting environmental risk assessment/aspect impact (identified and evaluate environmental hazard) based on project operation (mining, engineering & construction, POSB).
4. Provide environmental programs calendar topic for Environmental issues and distribute to project site in order to promote Environmental awareness and training to Petrosea Employee.
5. Coordinate timely report preparation for internal and external purpose such as Environmental Summary Monthly Reporting and regular report to government to ensure all report are reliable and submitted in timely manner.
6. Set up, manage, implement and continuous improvement the performance of ISO 14001 system in order to maintain and enhance the overall Environmental Management System.
7. Coordinate regularly Environmental internal and external audit for all Project site Petrosea, follow up audit finding and develop gap analysis in order to develop, improve and monitor the implementation of Environmental Management Plan and other relevant environmental documentation for all Petrosea Project.
8. Coordinating and monitor the performance of environmental activities such as Green House Gasses program for all sites with all management project for carbon trading and encouraging environmental awareness with other/all departments.
Control, monitor and supervise Business Mining Process by variance in the Project mining operations to ensure production is achieved in accordance with Project parameters, Project schedule and budget and in compliance with Petrosea and Project safety and environmental policy and guidelines.
1. Min. Bachelor degree in Mining Engineer.
2. Fluent in English, written and verbal.
3. Good leadership and communication skill.
4. Willing to be placed in all mining project location.
5. May be required to work flexible hours to meet Project requirements.
1) Provide leadership and direction to all mining engineering staff to ensure the safest and efficient mining operations to achieve production targets.
2) Work with Senior Mining Engineer to develop weekly, monthly and shutdown schedules for inclusion in the BMP plans by the Senior Mining Engineer.
3) Assist with the implementation of the BMP system through leadership of technical assistants, production of accurate and timely reports, and troubleshooting problems encountered with the system.
4) Responsible to implement long term mine plans and short term detailed mine execution plans at all levels using the BMP process and to provide the necessary production parameters needed by BMP on a continuous feedback basis to enable short term control to achieve the long term mine plan.
5) Assist the Mining Engineer to develop and update mine plans and production schedules in accordance with project criteria.
6) Implement and manage the mining operations in accordance with the mine plan to achieve production schedules.
7) Prepare timely and accurate information on project progress for inclusion in progress claims and reports prepared by the Senior Mining Engineer.
8) Organize, coordinate and manage production meetings internally and with the Client and arrange for distribution of minutes.
9) Responsible for the optimization and utilization of mining equipment by the Mining Supervisor to achieve production targets.
10) Ensure smooth coordination between Mining operations and Maintenance to maximize availability and utilization of all mining equipment.
11) Monitor and manage the performance of all mining engineering staff.
12) Assist the Project Manager in the training and mentoring of personnel as required by the company.
13) Assist the Project Manager in promoting the development of teamwork.
14) Promote and develop an open ethical work environment.
CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT ENGINEER
(Assignment: Project Sites)
Monitor, control and analyze operation data, processes, procedures and performance, using established continuous improvement techniques in order to identify, prioritize and implement opportunity for improvement in mining project.
1. Min. Bachelor Degree in Mining, Civil, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering.
2. Min. 2 years working experience in an open-cut mining operation.
3. Strong computer skills, preference is competent using statistical software application such as MINITAB.
4. Strong on analytical (multi variance data) skills.
5. Good communication and presentation skills.
6. Demonstrate ability to influence others and lead change.
1) Promotion of HSE programs targeting zero work related injuries and illnesses.
2) Analysis of operational data (such as VHMS, PLM, VIMS, MIC, OpsDB, FMS) to determine performance or cost issues and work toward solution which can be delivered to the project.
3) Work in a team and set up benchmarking criteria by which improvements can be measured.
4) Develop and follow a specific method/discipline to measure the gap between current process capability with the project s goals.
5) Establish necessary systems to maintain the improvements, and based on the results continuously adjusts the project strategic action plan.
We offer our staff a challenging and innovative work environment. An attractive salary package will be negotiated to ensure a high caliber appointment.
To apply for this position, please send your application together with a detailed resume including recent color photograph, and quoting position title in email subject: ex : Continuous Improvement Engineer to: firstname.lastname@example.org in Microsoft Word or PDF format with a file size not more than 350kb.
Posted with WordPress for BlackBerry.